Wales is the only country in the world with a continuous waymarked path around its entire coast.
The Wales Coast Path (or Llwybr Arfordir Cymru, in Welsh) promises 870 miles/1400 kilometres of unbroken, unspoilt, coastal walking around the entire Welsh coast — making it probably the best walk in Wales.
I started walking the path in December of 2018 and continue when time allows.
- Day 80 – Pembroke to Milford Haven
- Days 58-61 – Tenby to Pembroke
- Days 52-55 Llanelli to Tenby
- Days 49-51 Mumbles to Llanelli
- Days 47 – 48 Port Talbot to Mumbles Pier
- Days 45 – 46 St Donats to Port Talbot.
- Day 44 – Barry Island to St Donats
- Days 42 & 43, Cardiff to Barry Island
- Day 41 Newport to Cardiff
- Day 40 – Severn Tunnel Junction to Newport
- Day 39 – Chepstow to Severn Tunnel Junction